When it comes to online shopping and payment processing, we always think of PayPal. We cannot imagine our life without PayPal. With the ease of payment processing and receiving it in the banks, we love this company. As it’s a company that solves the problem of millions of people, it has more than 350 Million active users. PayPal does not only sends and receives the payments on behalf of the customers, but it also creates shipping labels. If you want to create a Shipping label without Purchase then you can easily do that.
PayPal creates a shipping label is one of the additional services offered by the company. It helps a lot of businesses to print the shipping labels and send the products to the customers. For the businesses who rely on online orders or e-commerce, it’s a blessing that we should appreciate. If you are the one willing to learn how to create a Paypal shipping label without purchase then you are at the right place. In this post, we are going to share detailed information to create a shipping label with Paypal.
- 0.1 What are the Benefits of Creating PayPal Shipping Labels?
- 1 How to Create a PayPal Shipping Label with Invoice?
- 2 How to Create a PayPal Shipping Label Without an Invoice?
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions on PayPal Shipping Labels
- 4 Final Words
What are the Benefits of Creating PayPal Shipping Labels?
Shipping with PayPal is one of the biggest benefits of using the service. When you start shipping the products by receiving the payments through PayPal, it comes with a lot of benefits. Here are a few advantages of creating PayPal Shipping labels and selling the products.
#1 – Saves Money
If you are spending a lot of money on shipping the products via standard shipping methods from USPS or other courier partners, then you can save a lot of money. With PayPal, you can avail the Standard Shipping from USPS at much cheaper pricing. In short, you’ll get huge discounts on shipping fees and can save a lot of money with PayPal. Not just the USPS, you can select a lot of shipping partners and print Paypal shipping labels for easy shipping.
#2 – Convenience
While using PayPal and creating the shipping labels, you’ll find it most convenient. With every detail available in the PayPal dashboard, right from the received payments, orders invoices and the labels, you won’t have to spend money on the assistants. Also, with the simple User Interface, it becomes easier to manage everything. We’ve talked with the people who opted for PayPal shipping and they now don’t spend their valuable time managing everything, as it’s convenient to have everything on the same dashboard.
#3 – Professionalism
Making shipping labels without invoices is a tedious task. If you know Desktop publishing and text editing, then you can do it easily. But most of us are not aware of the same. With the PayPal shipping labels, it becomes easier to create professional labels, which stand out from the competition. You don’t have to write the shipping labels by hand or use the accounting software to print them out. Just use PayPal shipping labels to print them and stick them on the parcels.
How to Create a PayPal Shipping Label with Invoice?
Creating a PayPal Shipping Label with an invoice is a simple process. Here is the exact procedure to do the same without any issues. Follow these steps religiously and get the crisp shipping label to send the product to your customer.
- First of all, Log in to your PayPal account and switch to the “Activity” tab.
- In the Activity tab, find the recent transaction that you want to create the shipping label for.
- Click on the Recent transaction to expand the details. After that, click on the “Print Shipping Label” button to start the process.
- Now, select the desired shipping carrier and then proceed further to provide all the details. Once confirmed, click on the “Confirm and Pay” button.
- You’ve to pay the shipping charges with either a credit card or a PayPal balance. Once paid, you’ll see the shipping label in the popup window.
- Print the label on the paper of appropriate size and affix it on the product that you want to ship.
- That’s it. You’ve successfully printed the PayPal Shipping Label with the Invoice for your orders.
How to Create a PayPal Shipping Label Without an Invoice?
PayPal is not the only service for payment processing. There are a lot of businesses that use multiple payment processing services to receive payments for orders. That’s why creating a shipping label on PayPal with an invoice is not possible. But, if you have a business account, then you can create a shipping label without an invoice on PayPal. Here are the exact steps to do so without any issues.
- First of all, log in to your PayPal account with valid credentials.
- Now, click on the ” http://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/ ” link to visit the PayPal shipping label creation page.
- Now you’ll have to enter all the details like the Recipient’s shipping address, email, phone number and then click on the “Ship to this Address” button.
- After that, it’s time to select the shipping partner. You can choose from a variety of partners depending on the address you’ve provided.
- With each of the shipping partners, you have to provide the product box dimensions. Based on the product, you should select the shipping box and check for the shipping rates.
- Once done, select the shipping partner, and then click on the “Confirm and Pay” button to proceed with the payment.
- You can pay with a Credit card or PayPal balance. Once you pay the shipping charges, you’ll be able to see Shipping Label Paypal. Print the same on appropriate size paper and affix on the product to ship it to the customer.
Frequently Asked Questions on PayPal Shipping Labels
#1 – Can I use Paypal for shipping orders?
Yes. You can use PayPal shipping feature to ship your orders anywhere in the world. PayPal offers you USPS and UPS shipping partners for sending packages all around the world. You will get huge discounts on the shipping charges with the USPS and UPS than their official charges.
#2 – Can I create a shipping label through PayPal without an invoice?
Yes. You can create a shipping label through Paypal without an Invoice. With the special feature, you can create the multi-order shipping labels. Also, you can easily create single-order shipping label by paying the shipping charges.
#3 – Can I Print a Shipping Label with PayPal?
Yes. You can ship the Paypal Shipping Label if you have an active order. Also, you can print shipping label with Paypal without having an invoice.
#4 – Is PayPal Shipping Cheaper than USPS?
Yes. PayPal shipping charges are cheaper than the USPS official shipping. If you create a shipping label on Paypal, then you will be able to get USPS standard shipping at cheaper pricing than the official ones.
#5 – How Much Does Paypal charge for shipping labels?
PayPal Shipping labels are free of charge. You can print the shipping labels for free. But if you want to track the parcels, then you should pay $0.19 confirmation charge for delivery tracking, which is worth it.
PayPal is a boon for most small business owners. With superfast payment processing and business solutions, it has become easier for business owners to take orders and ship products to customers. In this post, we tried our best to share all the information on How to create a Paypal shipping label without an invoice. All you have to do is to follow these steps and get the shipping labels printed. If you are having any doubts or issues while following these steps, make sure to use the comment section. We will help you out with the issues through comments.